Dr. Stacy Moffenbier is an Omaha Periodontist who works with the Laser Assisted New Attachment Procedure (LANAP®) gum disease treatment. LANAP® is an innovative new form of gum disease treatment where bacteria and diseased tissue can be removed without the use of a blade. Millions of Americans suffer from gum disease each year but very few receive treatment. This is partly because they fear the negative side effects involved. However, with LANAP® there is no cutting or stitching involved. Patients can receive gum disease treatment without the pain and discomfort that is often associated with the procedure.
LANAP® offers several benefits over traditional gum disease treatment. These include:
• Less pain – Because there is no cutting or stitching of the tissue involved, patients experience less pain and discomfort than with traditional gum disease treatment.
• Shorter recovery period – LANAP® is less invasive than traditional gum disease treatment and so there is less time required for healing.
• Less downtime – There is rarely a need for post operative pain medication. This means that patients can continue with their daily routine that very same day.
• Less recession of the gum line – Because only diseased tissue is removed from the area, there is plenty of gum tissue left over. This means there is very little to no recession of the gum line.
• Less bleeding – With LANAP® we can use a laser to help create a blood clot and control the bleeding. This means that there is less blood and a smaller risk of complication than with traditional gum disease treatment.
• Promotion of bone and tissue regeneration – LANAP® is the only procedure that is proven to help regenerate bone and tissue regrowth. This means that we can often save teeth that would normally need to be removed.
The secret to the success of LANAP® gum disease treatment is the PerioLase® MVP-7™. This is a highly intelligent new technology that is able to distinguish between healthy and disease tissue. It is the only laser with the science and research to prove its usefulness. Call Dr. Moffenbier today to learn more about gum disease treatment, and why your Omaha periodontist is using a PerioLase® MVP-7™.
Dr. Stacy Moffenbier, a Periodontist located in Omaha, Nebraska, serves patients from Bellevue, NE, Springfield, NE, and Gretna, NE as well as other surrounding areas. We look forward to welcoming you to our practice and encourage you to schedule an appointment today.
Download the LANAP Laser Pack